Anti-bacterial lid and lash cleanser formulated with 5% Tea Tree Oil to clean and disinfect in one simple step
One easy daily application will help remove ocular debris, reduce extra-ocular inflammation and enhance the effectiveness of tear lubricants.
- Convenient, easy to use pre-soaked wipes - 60 per jar
- Each jar can be used for up to 6 months after opening
- Water-based, gel soaked wipes for cleansing and hydrating
- Contains hyaluronic acid
- Safe for contact lens wearers
- 5% Tea Tree Oil
- Minimal irritation of eyelids
Caution: Do not use on broken or abraded skin. Not to be used by children under the age of three.
Did you know?
Tea Tree Oil (TTO) is an essential oil derived mainly from the native Australian Melaleuca Alternifolia plant. Employed largely for its antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties, TTO is the active ingredient in many topical formulations used to treat cutaneous infections.
What are the benefits of our I-LID ’N LASH® Ocular Hygiene line?
The ingredients in cleansers can impact your patients’ overall eye health. Our uniquely formulated cleanser containing sodium hyaluronate is effective, yet gentle on the eyes. Used daily, I-LID ’N LASH® yields the following benefits.
- Cleans and disinfects eyelids and lashes by removing ocular debris
- Reduces extra-ocular inflammation
- Improves the effectiveness of artificial tears
- Aids in the treatment of blepharitis symptoms
- Soothing ingredients do not burn or irritate sensitive skin
- Can be used to remove makeup
How to use
- Apply a moist, warm compress to eyelid to loosen encrusted debris and secretions.
- Gently rub eyelid and eyelash roots with the pre-moistened I-LID ’N LASH® PLUS pad in a circular motion until debris is removed.
- Do not rinse. Any remaining I-LID ’N LASH® PLUS will continue to disinfect and hydrate the skin.
- Repeat as needed for the second eye using a clean wipe
I-LID 'N LASH PLUS Ocular Hygiene Wipes with 5% Tea Tree Oil
Due to the nature of this product, this item is excluded from our returns policy.